Flickr album



My Flickr photography album

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mushroom_stick/


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Finally had some trip to makes different in this few boring years.

Nah, I still didn't get oversea yet.

But quite long time didn't visit to Kuala Lumpur, I think almost a decade issit ... not very sure about it.

I went KL at July with my girl friend for just 2 days trips.

Just walk around Bukit Bintang area.

Meet friends at Pavilion, visit Fahrenheit 88 new opened Gundam Base shop, visit anime limited time small exhibition, visit Lalaport as well, and also a must : KLCC Kinokuniya, really love this bookstore always.

I really felt that price increase a lot spending at KL mall for dining, a little bit higher price than Penang.

Event only 2 days trip but almost half day time keep raining.

Is tired, but still fun.


An anime exhibition event "The Apothecary Diaries"
T
I love this look outside view while enjoy choosing books at Kinokuniya Bookstore KLCC

Have a rest at roof top of Lalaport after shopping, nice view for Merdeka 118 tower.

Inside Lalaport mall

Even just short trip but mean a lot for me, plan to visit KL again maybe in short period, cause first Pokemon center just open in KL.

Ha ha ha.

No comments: